Possible Bug??

BODE@juncol.juniata.edu
Date: 04/08/96

   I'm running Circle pl10 and some test players have reported that the
identify scrolls do not work correctly.  I checked on this, and it appears
that if you are wearing anything, the target of the identify is set to the
first object in equipment.  This is not the same as the container bug that
has been reported, as I have already changed it, but I think the problem may
be somewhere in generic_find.  The spell works fine if you remove all, but I'd
like to clear it up.  Any ideas?  Please reply with code if possible.
Thanks in advance...
			Wyatt Bode