Re: Bug & Question

From: Marcelo Valle Moreira (pira@dcc.unicamp.br)
Date: 04/08/96

	I've had tons of UNUSED once when i changed the levels from 34 to 210,
the problem was that I forgot changing one byte to ubyte var. I forgot just one var, and even a warrior could read the spells when typing pra.

	Check it up again. read and read and use grep -e "text" *, use anything, but you probably forgot something small =o)

	By the way Jeremy, you should set it ubyte in the next level, then newbie impls, would not ruin their playerfile after compiling =o). it scares first time it happens =o)

hugs,

	WidowMaker@jaguari.dcc.unicamp.br 6666