Re: Possible bug in bpl10

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 04/08/96

On Mon, 8 Apr 1996, Chris Sosbe wrote:

> Has anyone else had the pet shop problem in the stock main city? I don't
> think I've changed anything that would have affected this, but all of the
> pets are free and I could buy an unlimited number of them.
>
> Chris Sosbe
> csosbe@netusa1.net

I have Circle running since pl8, stock code (until the release version)
and it has always had that bug... I haven't got pl11 yet (if it is out)
but pl10 has the same bug too.. and I am running the thing on BSD/OS (not
freeBSD) x86 on a Pentium wth a heck of memory... The only thing I had to
change manually was the NOCRYPT thing (outside the states can't be used
US encryption..

sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx 4000
148.207.20.1 4000

MythagoMUD

Greets:

Mythago
Eduo
On
Ancalagon
Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/