Re: Probs compiling build 9+ under Linux

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 04/11/96

On Thu, 11 Apr 1996, Shmoe wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Apr 1996, Casper Lund wrote:
> > But now I seem to be missing three files, "licheck.h", "conf.h" and
> > "sysdep.h" which are needed when compiling.
> Those are part of the circle distribution..

At least one is created by running the 'configure' script.  If you haven't
done that already, do it... I believe it is called 'Configure' and runs
out of the root circle directory.

If not all of them show up, you may not have installed one of the needed
disk sets... check the FAQ on that one tho'... Idaknow.

Erf.
DNRC -- Minister of the Gratuituous Cluefish Attacks