Re: Special Procedures...

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 04/12/96

On Fri, 12 Apr 1996, Shmoe wrote:

> Too bad you couldnt charge money like that, read the circle license

Hmm I haven't read the license since pl8, but I didn't think it would
change so drastically.  Could you please quote the part that says we
can't charge players gold for houses?  :P

Isn't there an unwritten rule that you can't flame this list till you've
contributed something useful?

Sam

[snip]
> > then assign you a house.)  The payment for the room would come out of
> > your gold in the bank.  You would be charged daily (real time) for  this
> > room.  The innkeeper would also serve as a postmaster.  If you run out of
> > money in the bank, the innkeeper would mudmail you saying your rent is
> > late, and that you have 1 day to pay it.  If you did not pay it, then the
> > house flag would be taken off that room, and a belhop would come in and
[snip]