Re: Special Procedures...

From: Adam Days (g98s12@oemsunix.onysd.wednet.edu)
Date: 04/12/96

Okay you people have flammed me a couple of times now I think I have a
right to also.

The license says that you can't make a profit by running the MUD this
person who wants to do the house thing is intending to make the player
pay gold not REAL-LIFE money they mean kind of like a rent in the MUD
except permanent residence.  Kind of like a cross between Houses and
Renting right?  Just thought I'd clear that up.