OasisOLC: Shop trade types bug

From: Harvey Gilpin (rv@twylite.demon.co.uk)
Date: 04/13/96

Howdy Oasis fans!

A number of people have reported that adding a new trade type, with no
namelist in sedit will protection fault.

This is because the menu display function for this area of sedit uses
'sprintf()' to put the 'namelist' into a display buffer.  On Linux, if
'namelist' is empty, it prints "(null)" to the buffer.  On other
operating systems, it simply protection faults.

The fix is trivial, but as I can't see the code at the moment I can't
give newbie style instructions on how to do it.  So this will have to
do:

1) Find the function that displays the namelist menu.
2) Find the sprintf() call in it.
3) change the
   S_NAMELIST(shop)
to S_NAMELIST(shop) ? S_NAMELIST(shop) : "<None>"

Rv.