No Flames Please :-)

From: Brian Christopher Guilbault (guil9964@nova.gmi.edu)
Date: 04/14/96

Well I know how much the coding community loves Win95 and believe me I
agree. However I am curious and would like to try compiling pl11 on my
win95 machine. I have been looking for a free ansi C compiler for windows
for quite some time anyway and this seems to be a godd (is there one)
tiem to ask if any of you guys know of one.

It is NOT my intention to start an O/S war, we all hate those, but if
anyone knows of a good free ansi C compiler with windows support I would
much appreciate if you could tell me a location to get it. Private mail
is encouraged to avoid O/S wars on the list :-)

Thanks,
    -Brian