Borland Compiler

From: Jason Bell (s0198593@cc.ysu.edu)
Date: 04/14/96

I lied.

The changes required to get the source to compile under
Borland were really pretty simple.  The only odd part
was in utils.c during the random() function calls.
Seems random demands that you send it a parameter.

In any case, I compiled everything in Borland's Win32
mode.  But, when you run the circle application
absolutely nothing happens.  Borland does not currently
have a 32 bit debugger so checking where the program
crashes is not an option.

If anybody gets it working, would you let me know?

Jason