Re: SAve Alias

From: Andrew Patzwald (amp@seattleu.edu)
Date: 04/15/96

> >  would like my alias get saved when the players get out of the mud what sould I do
> >
> > SAme with the poofin and poofout of thge gods
>
> 	I'd like to know this, too...  I was just about to start
> coding this, and it would be a great help if I could see the code
> from someone whos imped this :)

I know that someone dumped some working alias code at Jeremey's
ftp site at ftp ftp.cs.jhu.edu under /pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code

You'll see alias.c and newalias.c.  Alias.c had a problem with having
alias be to large (i.e. it would crash the mud).  Newalias.c fixes this
problem.  This should only take a few minutes to install into your code.
So far, we haven't had a problems at all with it.  :)

-Stillwater