Re: SAve Alias

From: Mac (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 04/15/96

The saving alias code is at the cambot ftp site.  I believe it is
alias.tar.gz (I could be wrong about the name).  Make sure you also get
the newlalias.c, which is an improvment over alias.c, which has some bugs
in it.  The ftp address is cambot.res.jhu.edu

This doesn't make the poofs save, just the aliases.

Michael A. Clubine
maclubin@syr.edu
E t e r n a l
smith.syr.edu 4000