CircleMud-30bpl11 Amiga - A reality!

From: Jack Patton (jpatton@net2.intserv.com)
Date: 04/16/96

Thanks to the wonderful work of Markus Wild and the newest version of his
ixemul.library, and a little tweaking of the circle code on my part (hand
made conf.h, #ifdefs and a Makefile), CircleMud-3.0pl11 will now compile
and run on the Amiga. Unlike the 2.20 Circle that has been floating
around for quite some time, this version runs under AmiTCP and probably
other Amiga TCP/IP stacks. If there is enough call for it and the Circle
people are into it, I'll be glad to supply a binary distribution for
those Amigans that don't want to go through getting all the software
needed and installed to compile it.

The file you want is on the following sites as of this minute:

cambot.res.jhu.edu /pub/CircleMUD/contrib/source/

ftp.intserv.com /pub/amiga/

The filename is: circle30bpl11-amiga-diffs.tar.gz

Jack Patton
<jpatton@intserv.com>

P.S.    Check out exile.intserv.com 4000 (not amiga)
	ExileMUD (Exile.intserv.com 4000) - a heavily modified
	Circle-3.0bpl4-8 brought to you by yours truly,
	the creators of the Sundhaven and High Tower Of Sorcery zones
	and others. Exile-RP is also currently under development,
        with a whole new approach to role playing in a multiuser environment.
	Exile-RP is at Exile-RP.intserv.com 4000. (NetBSD-Amiga)