Re: CircleMUD onder BSD 2.x

From: JRhone (ujtr@lady.cs.sunyit.edu)
Date: 04/17/96

On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, Rasmus Rxnlev wrote:

> So, my question is (to repeat myselgf :)
>
>  - Is anyone running Circle3.0 on BSD v2.01 (or another BSD version)
>  - Are there some special things to take into consideration ?
>  - If thats the case what do I do to circumvent 'em :) ?

when i started my mud we were on bsd 1.4 or something, but now
we are on bsd2.01 and i have had no problems that weren't 2 minute fixes
as far as the os goes, course i started with 2.2 more than a year ago
but 3.0 is way more flexible so i doubt you will run into any major problems

jtrhone
aka
vall
RoA