Re: Question about the olc & and the aliases

From: Mac (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 04/18/96

Download alias.tar.gz (I believe is the filename) from the
cambot.res.jhu.edu ftp site. Then download the newalias.c file.  Follow
the instructions in alias.txt to modify your code. Rename the newalias.c
to alias.c  (it is a drop in replacemnt of the alias.c code which had a
few bugs.)

Olc is not complete with the stock version of CircleMUD.
The two olc versions that come to mind is Samedi's OLC which has been
around awhile and Oasis which just came out the past few weeks.  (I think
it's menu driven too...)  I believe these both are on the cambot site too.

Is there a faq with these questions on them?  I think it is the first
thing everyone does when they begin a mud, so if it's not on the faq,
(which I think olc is) please add them.

Michael A. Clubine
maclubin@syr.edu
E t e r n a l