Re: Question about the olc & and the aliases

From: Mikel Stous (stous@sol.cstp.umkc.edu)
Date: 04/18/96

Mac wrote:
> Download alias.tar.gz (I believe is the filename) from the
> cambot.res.jhu.edu ftp site. Then download the newalias.c file.  Follow
> the instructions in alias.txt to modify your code. Rename the newalias.c
> to alias.c  (it is a drop in replacemnt of the alias.c code which had a
> few bugs.)

<snip>

> On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, James A. Young wrote:
>
> > Alias question first. Does anyone have the procedure to fix the aliases
> > so that I can save them?  I'm using version 11 which comes with the
> > aliases in the code (I can't think of the file it's in off hand. I do
> > know it's not a seperate file.  Second, is the olc actually working?  If
> > not, no biggie.

I just did this to stock 3.0p11 code.  You also need to add to alias.c

#include "conf.h"
#include "sysdep.h"

before

#include "structs.h"

It complied really clean after this addition.

Mikel
--
Mikel Stous                | Unix Administrator/Assistant Researcher
stous@miit.org             | Missouri Institute for Information Technology