Re: Another argh in structs.h

From: Hades (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 04/18/96

> To Hades:
> something before the typedef?  we really would need to see at least SOME of
> the code.

What my question was, which everyone seems to ignore, is I asked what COULD
be causing a syntax error? What's before that line? A veriatable shitload of
#defines. That's it. I wanted to know some possible causes of a syntax error
when compiling so I knew what to look for, and that is what I asked, now
"Hey why is it doing this." I've been coding this mud over a year and it's
so modified out the ass that I cant even patch in code pieces posted on
cambot. I know what I am doing and would not ask such an innane question to
the list.