Re: OLC Mailing list

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 04/19/96

On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, Jason Bell wrote:

> For about two days there was a CircleMUD OLC mailing
> list.  I got maybe five messages from it, and then
> everyone started sending OLC messages to the main
> list again.  Did the OLC mailing list go down, or
> is it just that nobody uses it?
>
> Personally, I don't think this list has the traffic
> to make a seperate OLC mailing list necessary, I was
> just wondering...

Originally I was looking for a replacement for my old manual obuild
support list to make maintaining it easier and to allow people to field
questions to other users of the system since I didn't have time to give
it the support it needed.  As long as I was getting access to a list
server I thought I might as well make it generic and let all olc
coders/builders/whoever benefit from it.

Since it isn't likelly to turn into a discussion list, and obuild has
gone way beyond being a lightly distributed beta release, I think it can
probably be put to rest :)

Sam
obuild .06 should be ready soon