Re: Coredump question

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@scratchy.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 04/19/96

Heh,

	I forgot the words, of the Great Harvey Gilpin, spoken not so
long ago on this very list:

	If using Linux 1.2.13 besure to add this to you makefile under
cflags:

	-ggdb -m486

	This appears to have solved the problem.  But, for those of you
who are Linux gurus, why does this only happen in this particular version
of Linux?

	Thanks in advance, and thanks to those who responded, and many
thanks again to Harvey, to whom I am immensly indebted.

	- Sean

Sean Mountcastle
The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour
upon it the more it will contract.
			     - O. W. Holms Jr.