Re: More questions.. (geez:P)

From: JVanderwood (infoteq@dragon.azstarnet.com)
Date: 04/20/96

On Sat, 20 Apr 1996, Jeremy Elson wrote:
> I disagree.  I think it could add a whole new element to the game if a
> monster could be kicked so hard that he no longer remembers his past
> (i.e., if you could de-story him).

Okay, YOU code it, and we'll all patch it in*smirk* :)
Actually we'll have to wait won't we. Darn, I was looking
forward to this cool feature *rofl*

Hey everyone, lets bug jeremy to make an exception and put this in.
*cackle*
  (j/k)

Jay

 Dragons' Star : dragon.azstarnet.com 4242 : 169.197.1.120 4242
 			   -----
	     "May the Dragons guide your path."