Re: Repeat messages?

From: Michael Buselli (mhbusell@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 04/20/96

On Sat, 20 Apr 1996, Graham Gilmore wrote:

> 	My headers only show whoever it was from originally.. not its
> complete path.  You may be right.  <shrug>

     I'm using pine, which only shows a few select fields in the headers,
but I noticed that each successive copy of a message was larger and larger
in size, which could only mean more header bloat.  Save the message to a
file and read it for the whole story... the messages we keep getting were
bouncing around the same sites over and over again.  I hope someone can
either fix that guys account so he doesn't forward it back to us or have
him removed from the list until he can fix his problem.

Michael Buselli