Re: GDB

From: Daniel C. Cotey (dccotey@brain.uccs.edu)
Date: 04/20/96

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Chris A. Epler wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, Daniel C. Cotey wrote:
>
> > 	After flaming his ass at least you could have recommended a book
> > on gdb -- like _Programing_with_Gnu_Software_ from O'Reily and
> > Associates ISBN 1-56592-112-7, which covers gcc, gdb, make, and various
> > other things that should be known when running a mud.
>
> Heh, were you an author on this book?  I tried finding it locally and
> finally called the publisher and they said it wasn't released yet, was going
> to be next month...put it on order...Tkx for the info tho.

	Heheh I wish I was that good, but no I just saw it on the O'Reily
web page (http://www.ora.com) while I was looking for X books, and when
the questions was asked I just remebered it. Since it was on the page I
thought it was already out, sorry bout that :)

 Daniel Cotey	   					 dccotey@mail.uccs.edu

   There will be a witty saying here just as soon as I have time to find one