Re: GDB

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@esinet.net)
Date: 04/19/96

On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, Daniel C. Cotey wrote:

> 	After flaming his ass at least you could have recommended a book
> on gdb -- like _Programing_with_Gnu_Software_ from O'Reily and
> Associates ISBN 1-56592-112-7, which covers gcc, gdb, make, and various
> other things that should be known when running a mud.

Heh, were you an author on this book?  I tried finding it locally and
finally called the publisher and they said it wasn't released yet, was going
to be next month...put it on order...Tkx for the info tho.

  Chris A. Epler <cepler@esinet.net> <cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu>
                 <cepler@cambot.res.jhu.edu> <cepler@tuna.mit.edu>
                 <cepler@kjsl.com>  ...pick one...