multi-classing

From: jeremy jubenville (jeremy@yakko.cs.wmich.edu)
Date: 04/22/96

  I hate writing the list because I feel as if my questions have been
asked several times before.  However, I'm looking for advice on the best
way to implement multi-classing.  Several come to mind (e.g. defining new
classes or adding new fields to the char_data structs), but I'd like to
hear the thoughts of some of the coding gurus or those who've
successfully implemented this allready.

Thank you,

Jeremy

<> Jeremy J. Jubenville                  Email: jeremy@iglou.com
<> 232 Ernest Burnham                    Phone: (616) 387-1112
<> Kalamazoo, MI 49008-1042                Fax: (616) 387-1112

 - After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable
   is music...