Obuild version .06 available

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 04/25/96

I've been getting a lot of requests for some of the features I've had
sitting around collecting dust, and I need to keep up with the latest
circle patch level, so here it is...

There's still plenty of unfinished business, most notably the missing
shop editor, and the zone editor is still pretty buggy.  This version
will fix several crashbugs and as far as I can tell it hasn't introduced
any new ones.  The one really big fix is that ^M's won't litter your
files any more.  The readme explains the other bugfixes.

The new features are all designed to make building quicker and easier,
and include:

* A zlist command to show all rooms, objects, or mobs in a zone
* The ability to set default rooms, objects, and mobs so each newly
  created prototype starts out as a copy of the default
* The copy command to copy individual rooms, objects, and mobs
* More feedback from the commands to cut down on the confusion

I think builders will like the new features, and it's worth getting just
for the bugfixes.  It's also been ported to pl11 code.

You can get it at ftp.clark.net/pub/samedi and cambot.res.jhu.edu when
it's moved to the code submissions directory.

Sam