Re: World files with over 100 rooms.

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 04/28/96

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. wrote:

> Yes, but I'd rather only have 100 rooms at a time, it makes it ALOT
> easier to debug SYSERRs by putting in wrong doors and stuff.

Oh yeah I'm not saying you should make 2600-room zones in a single file
:)  I think it's a lot easier if you break the zones down into managable
chuncks, but if you need an extra 10 or 15 vnums it's nice to be able to
keep them in the same zone.  Making larger zones is a matter of personal
preference.

Sam