Re: Possible <where> bug

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 04/30/96

At 01:39 PM 4/30/96 -0600, you wrote:
>One of my imms has discovered (much to my dismay) that there's a bug in the
><where> code if you look for something extremely common i.e. <where sword>.
>I've tried it myself, and after about instance 150 or so of the object the
>connection closes and occasionally the game crashes. Has anyone else
>experienced/fixed this? This is pl11 with various mods- but nothing in that
>section of the code as I recall.

hehe, I seem to remeber that being the initiation on the first mud I IMM'd
on, anyone that didn't know anybetter was tricked into typing where sword :P
but I've never seen it crash.....
I take that back, I've never seen it crash because of that :P
(now a days that mud crashes all the damn time)

(of course it's always fun to force all where sword and watch the imms
online drop) :P

Brazil - IMP of AddictMUD   tolkien.realms.org 4000  or
                             addict.realms.org 4000  or
                                  206.185.33.2 4000