Re: Possible <where> bug

From: Lord of Darkness (darkness@cybernex.net)
Date: 04/30/96

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Jeremy Elson wrote:

> Can you consistently reproduce the bug, or perhaps provide a core dump?

I can reproduce it on call. One example is "black", we have so many objs that
are either black or have an alias for black that when we type WHERE BLACK
it gives you a super long list of the "black" EQ and then spams you off.
Does it everytime, with out a doubt, on every word that refers to many
objs and/or mobs.  However we have not experienced a crash from this as
they have.

-Darkness