Making "do_skill" look better

From: Chris Dodd (cdodd@super.win.or.jp)
Date: 05/08/96

Hi all,

To start, this probably only applies to those people who have redone their
mud and gotten rid of levels and all.  I have no levels, and everything is
based on skills, etc.  I also have a do_skill procedure which basically
displays the skills listed in ch->skills.  Has anyone out there done or now
how to change the display so it breaks down skills into categories, like
'fighting' etc?  I am interested in doing this, but not really sure how,
since the skill numbers are not exactly in a specific order, and the numbers
have simply changed as skills have been added.

Thanks in advance,

 Chris