Re: A day in the life...

From: David Blocher (dblocher@postoffice.ptd.net)
Date: 05/08/96

>On Wed, 8 May 1996, Jeremy Elson wrote:
>
>> To anyone who doubts that I regularly get email from *really* clueless
>> people
>[snip]
>
>Welcome to the wonderful world of tech support.  :-)
>
>> P.S. - Hmm, maybe I should put together a collection of the best letters
>> I've received in the "clueless" category - it would probably make for some
>> really funny reading... JE.
>
>Please do!
>
>- Mark
>markd@eskimo.com	(finger markd@eskimo.com for my PGP signature)
>http://www.eskimo.com/~markd	U.S.A. Home of the Alternate Reality page

I know I am asking for trouble here but doesn't this contradict the argument
that prompted the original message.  We were supposed to get tired of
reading clueless newbie questions, Now we are asking Jeremy to waste his
time and put all the clueless newbie mail together?  I think his time would
be better used on that infamous coding.doc.
Vain
David Blocher                       E-mail:
"In Search of Dead Solid Perfect"   dblocher@prolog.net