Re: the two lists idea...

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 05/08/96

On Thu, 9 May 1996, Jeremy Elson wrote:

> I will finish coding.doc as soon as my exams are done.  I have the archives
> of the list over the past year and I can put them on the FTP site: maybe
> someone can compile a list of the most frequently asked questions, and then
> some people (including me) can work on writing answers to all of them in a
> more all-encompassing FAQ than the one we already have.

I've been saving useful-looking list messages since I joined (late last
summer) and just recently was asked for them so I put them on my ftp
site.  Some may be outdated or useless to most people, but I've sent
certain of them to many newbie imps looking for info on adding races or
equiping new players etc.  Get them at:

ftp.clark.net/pub/samedi/talos

> An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it read the
documentation :)

Sam