Re: the two lists idea...

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 05/09/96

On Thu, 9 May 1996, Jeremy Elson wrote:
> I tend to believe that if there is an "advanced users" list, the basic list
> will probably be abandoned by people who both have a clue and are willing
> to share it, leaving everyone right back where we started.

I have to agree with this... and yes, I'm working my way through a 70+
message inbox, so I apologize for possible duplicate repleis (=

> maybe someone can compile a list of the most frequently asked
> questions, and then some people (including me) can work on writing
> answers to all of them in a more all-encompassing FAQ than the one we
> already have.

Well, since I am the FAQ maintainer, I'm trying to do this... but then I
sorta noticed just how many pieces of mail there were.  So I decided to
just work on code snippets for a while... and to be honest, I have almost
150K of them alone... that in itself kinda scares me.  I hope to be able
to start making them available in the next week or so... so... we'll see.

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.
http://cspo.queensu.ca/~fletcher/