Ident

From: Eric Green (egreen@cypronet.com)
Date: 05/14/96

Hi,

I uploaded a patch which adds nonblocking ident (which attempts to
determine user names of players... see rfc931/1413) to CircleMUD 3.

The patch as been tested under Linux and SunOS, but should work with almost
any system circle works on (including windows, though I have no way of
testing it).

The patch is for pl11, but should be relatively simple to add to other
versions.

You can get a copy at ftp://dg.cypronet.com/pub/egreen/ident.tar.gz and
soon somewhere at ftp://cambot.res.jhu.edu.

Eric
egreen@cypronet.com