GENERAL: pulse_violence

zero@baker.cnw.com
Date: 05/14/96

Would changing pulse violence from 2 seconds to 1 severly affect the
overall mud's performance?  I want to overhaul the current combat system
and change it to more of an event driven system but to make it work
perform_violence would have to be called more often.  If anyone could
offer any insight, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris

P.S. I think i heard the new bugfixed bugfix of OasisOLC was out?  If it
is ftp-able from, somewhere could someone please point me to it.