Re: NEWBIE: Re-patching or Over-Patching

From: Barid Bel Medar (icarus@berkshire.net)
Date: 05/15/96

On Tue, 14 May 1996, Adam Days wrote:

> I have the older version of Oasis OLC and would like to patch in my newer
> bugfixed version of it..How do I pull out the old patch or patch over it?
>
> The the "stupid C coder" Flames begin!!!!! :-b

I'm pretty sure you can do a "reverse patch."  Just run patch <
OasisOLC.patch again, it'll ask you for y/n responses a lot, and
everything should be back to normal.

Someone correct me on this if I'm wrong.

Barid Bel Medar                               icarus@berkshire.net
Knights of the Cosmos            Shayol Ghul Resort and Health Spa
"I  am  returning  this otherwise good typing paper to you because
someone has printed gibberish all over it and  put  your  name  at
the top." - English Professor, Ohio University