CODE-NEWBIE: pulse-magic (that what it called?)

From: corey hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 05/15/96

	Anyways, I was wondering if I could change the pulse of
	the magic spells. Right now I think it's at two, to match
	the fighting, but I'd like to have higher levels be able
	to do two spells a round, three, and so forth. Can I do this:

switch(GET_LEVEL(ch)
case (10) : pulse_magic = 1
... etc etc

Anyways, I don't rember what the pulse_magic def/var really is, of course
I'd look it up once I was ready to do it:)
Just wondering if that would work.. would it?
Doesn't seem like it, 'cause ch may be to broad, or whatever:P

Thanks!

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
             choitsma@netcom.com
Tazmania			tazmania.ah.net 7000