Unknown Apply ...

From: Brian Christopher Guilbault (guil9964@nova.gmi.edu)
Date: 05/21/96

I am getting a whole slew of errors that say this in my syslog.

SYSERR: Unknown apply adjust attempt - handler.c

I'm not sure that is the exact syntax, but it is close to that. I have
looked through the code and I know WHY the error is written. It is logged
when some affect bitvector isn't valid on an item. I am getting LOTS of
them and am wondering if anyone knows an easier way to track them down
then to load only a few objects at a time from the zone in question. What
I've been doing is booting the game with only the guilty zone file, then
rebooting with only about 10 objs, then using process of elimination to
find the guilty obj. Once I do that I have to remove all bits, then add
them one-by-one, rebooting every time until I find the guilty one.

If anyone knows an easier way to do this, please let me know, I'd
appreciate it greatly.

Thanks,

  -Brian