cron(tab) used to autolaunch the MUD

From: Con (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 05/23/96

Hi all.

Neither I, nor my site admin is very intelligent, so I thought I could
try and see, if someone on this list had a higher IQ than us :)
The idea is, that I've gotten permission to make a cron(tab) entry, that
launches the mud when the computer restarts from a cold/warmboot thing.
I discarded the idea of making it launch in the rc.d files, as it would
then run as another 'users' proccess, causing vain to my files :-\

The system is Linix 1.2.xxx something, and teh mud is situated in
/mud2/con/bin/ConMUD.exe (the homedir is thus: /mud2/con )
Anyone able to help me on how to establish a cron entry would be much
appreciated.

regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000

       Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration.