Pfile Wipe.

linebacker@microlink.net
Date: 05/26/96

Hello,

I am having utter problems trying to get my/a character to imp
level.

Here is what I have tried:

setting the advance command to lvl-immort and trying to raise myself
or another char to a level higher than my current level--No Dice

removing every player file from the dir by hand because the purge utilities
do not seem to work, and relogging on and finding out I am lev 1-- No Dice

leaving the god levels at their original status and raising the max level anyway which was a longshot that did not even compile

Here is where I am now:

no pfiles, and every new char I start is at level 1.
Am I purging these files wrong, or do I need alter some file that lists the
imp?

Please help~~
CHuck