The Oasis Mob Prog Patch

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 05/28/96

Hello there...

Just a note... I tried getting the mob prog patch the works with PL11
from cambot (nowhere to find it in ftp.circlemud.org, as well as the Caw
areas) and its privileges are set so I couldnt get it, can someone do
something about this? Or send me the patch personally. I want to run mob
prog and oasis in pl11

BTW, someone should write a script to "circleify" the zones in the Caw
dir..;)

Greets

Mythago
MythagoMUD
148.207.20.1 4000
(spanish spoken)

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/