Saving poofin/outs...

From: Eric Soderquist (felz@alaska.net)
Date: 05/28/96

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm just curious as to what I need
to do to get poofins to save.  I realize poofins are similar in respect to
aliases in that they are not a structure in the pfile.  So, to get them to
save, I could put a char poofin and char poofout in the pfile, which of
course would corrupt the pfile and would require a wipe, correct?

Is there an easier way to do the poof saving _without_ needing a pfile
wipe, maybe incorporate it into alias saving (I have added the alias saving
code to 3.0 bpl11)??

If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Cirrus, IMP of BlackVortexMUD, currently under development