Re: Mob Programs

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 05/29/96

On Wed, 29 May 1996, Che Lucero wrote:

> So i spent an hour reading the manuals (actually i dunno the exact time but i read the entire thing) after the
> mobprog11.patch was installed with everything sucsessfull excpet for 2 words in the makefile which i fixed..
> and when i did a make all it gave me somewhere around 200 warnings and wouldn't make the object files... Does anyone with circle beta 11 have mobprograms installed and is using Oasis? if so plz tell me which files you used
> to get it working and where you got them, (i BELIEVE that i did everything correct --- but it wont make itself
> correctly :(  )

I had some similar problem... I tried installing mobprog in stock pl11
and it gave me a shock full of error messages when compiling... I'll try
again later, but I cannot figure why it is giving all these messages,
since it is stock code.

I'll be more specific later, if I get these messages again...

Greets
Mythago
MythagoMUD
148.207.20.1 4000

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/