Needed: Opinions on the CircleMUD Documentation Project

From: Angus A. Mezick (dodger@WPI.EDU)
Date: 05/31/96

I just tried generation the cxref on my own and got the following message:
./structs.h: 1066: too much defining
./structs.h: 1067: too much defining
./structs.h: 1068: too much defining
./structs.h: 1069: too much defining
act.build.c: 20: no space
xcpp failed on act.build.c!

the command line was cxref -ctf cxr.out *.c
 know what I was doing wrong?

On another note, I love the page you are setting up Jeremy.  The cross-ref
section looks great.  How did you get it so wonderfully HTML'ed?  The
comments you were pondering would be useful, but that type of thing is
mostly just good for tracking the flow of the code, and backtracking your
way up to the game loop.