RE: Win95 MSVC++ Patch Program

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 06/01/96

      > Anyone know of a program (like GNU Patch) that will apply patches to code
>using Win95?  I have been looking in MSVC++ but can't find anything.

I had to dig around for quite a long time, but I finally found a program that will
apply the patches for mobprogs, autoeq, etc. I forget where I finally managed
to find it, but look for patch12.zip -- I think I used Alta Vista.

If you have problems finding it, let me know and I'll put a copy up on my web page.

Gary

Insanity is doing something over and over again; expecting the different results.

gbarnett@polarnet.com -- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/