Re: Compiling Error

From: Ric Klaren (ric@student.utwente.nl)
Date: 06/07/96

On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Jeremy Elson wrote

> I think this problem indicates you're out of virutal memory under Linux.

Could be something like this too.....

-------------------------------
#define bool char

typedef int bool;

bool prut;

int main( int argc, char *argv[] )
{
   return 0;
}
test.c:3: warning: useless keyword or type name in empty declaration
test.c:3: warning: empty declaration
----------------------------

Came across this while building my version of the mobprogs (still
under development but nearly finished...) with a compiler building tool.

Hope this is a help.....

Greetinx GrimReaper implementor on Realms of Frustration

- Ric Klaren - j.klaren@student.utwente.nl - ia_ric@cs.utwente.nl -------------
``Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when
they're drunk?''
``You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them.''
``Ah? So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.''
From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet