Re: Diffrences in a.out/ELF?

From: Con (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 06/15/96

On Sat, 15 Jun 1996, Erik wrote:

>   The version of GDB is fine. But... did you get it from the ELF
> directory? That is where the elf version is :) I am 100% elf now, and gdb
> works fine.

Uhm, care to inform me about your exact system setup, i.e. kernel, libs
(libc/ld.so), make... etc etc.. and versions and if they come from some
distribution... , please.

Allso, exactly where did you get that GDB of yours ?

Regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000