Bug...

From: Mud (circle@quantum.sc.scruznet.com)
Date: 06/16/96

We are running a circle 3.00 bpl10 and we have a strange bug that none of
our coders can seem to pinpoint. The bug is, you can only read mail/look in
containers(bags or corpses) when you are wearing eq. We *have* added autoeq,
But I don't think that would have anything to do with it. And our best coder
has wasted numerous hours trying to track it down. Has anyone else had a
similar problem with this and fixed it? Or do you got any ideas what could
be the cause? Please let me know.

Kurupt
linus.missconet.com 4000
Malacious Bliss ] [ Imp.