Re: experience...

From: Con (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 06/18/96

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, i9974319 wrote:

> This should probly have the NEWBIE header.... wasn't sure.
>
> I need to know where the gaining of experience is handled and if there is
> a way I can modify it.  I can't seem to get much real feedback on how to
> implement multi-classes (or races for that matter) so I am trying to come
> up with a way of my own, but I need to know where experience is handled.

EXP tables are in   : class.c
EXP calcumations in : limits.c (If I remember correctly) and fight.c (calls
                      functions in limits.c)

On the multi-class thing, ther's been a lot of posting on the group about
sthroms (however it's spelled) code, which you should be able to FTP from
the ftp.circlemud.org site I beleave.

Regards
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000