Linux Newbie

From: Brian Menges (menges@niesten.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: 06/18/96

I just installed Linux on my PC at home for the purpose of coding and ptesting
my MUD.  I am familiar with Unix but have never used Linux before.  MY question
is once I get the MUD compiled and running (I'm hoping I don't need to change
anything and can just download the source code and compile).  Anyways, once I
get the MUD compiled and running how do I connect to the MUD?  As I understand
it telnet needs a machine name a port, my PC has neither.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

--brian

--
"Take my advice and go back to the time	| Brian Menges
you came from.  The future isn't what 	| NASA Ames Research Center