(no subject)

From: Sean Chandler (SCHA3127@URIACC.URI.EDU)
Date: 06/20/96

Hiya.  I have bpl11 of circle and have Oasis Olc patched and have gotten 2 of
the three messed up commands to work.  Originally they all would knock me back
from telnet with a Segmentation Fault (now only 1 does this).  I tried to use
GDB but realized that i couldnt log into the game to while being at the command
line of circle.  I think i need to use a script but dont really know how.
  If anyone has an idea about the Segmentation Fault or would like to give me
a clue as to how to debug it I would be greatly appreciative.

*wave*
SDC