shape changing

From: Joshua Mentzer (galion@bga.com)
Date: 06/21/96

   Hey all.. I am curious if anyone has seen a patch for adding
shapechanging to Circle? I'm looking to add in the morphing from wolf to
man to half/half for a werewolf class on a mud I'm working on.
   I imagine getting it to work wouldn't be much more than a modified
switch command and creating those mobiles, but I wish to retain the
skills and attributes of the original character.
   If anyone else has any thoughts please do tell, if I could just get a
good concept for it I could take it from there..

- josh